Tuesday 22 May 2012

Day 17 - Corned Beef Hash - Twice!

OK, so I got up at an earlier time than usual - managed to sleep for about 6 or 7 hours and was out of bed by about 9am - shocker eh, haha.  I started the day by doing my daily spins on Facebook and then watched some online TV.  I then decided I was gonna have something to eat at about 11am ish and thought I may aswell make myself a corned beef hash for lunch.

As I sat watching an episode of The Finder, I tucked into my yummy lunch with delight.  Unfortunately it was only the cheap Tesco Value corned beef (if you can call £1.60 a tin cheap that is) but it still tasted good.  I was still a little upset that Southend United had failed to get through to the play off final after only managing to draw 2-2 with Crewe last night to see the opposition run out as 3-2 winners on aggregate.  So another season in League 2 was on the cards for us but I put it at the back of my mind and went about my daily business.

After lunch I decided to have a snooze for an hour or two and then got myself dressed and popped round to see Sean.  He wanted me to help him find some parts for his car so we spent some time searching online to see what we could find.  Unfortunately we weren't able to find what he needed so we ended up going to bingo for the evening instead - in Sean's Saxo that looked like something that had spent too much time in a scrap yard and not enough time on the road, hahaha.

We hid it round the back of the car park, near Pound Stretcher so as not to be embarrassed when getting out of it - especially considering the expletives that had been scratched into the bonnet's paintwork.  We didn't win anything this week unfortunately so off we went back to drop Shal, Sean and Wes off before I headed back home to demolish the rest of my corned beef hash that was sitting in the fridge.

I watched a few more tv shows online, played some more games on Facebook then had myself a sleep before getting back to the usual routine of waking up in the middle of night and not being able to get back to sleep, ugh!  It must have been about 5 or 6am before I eventually got myself back off again.  It really is annoying sometimes when my sleep pattern gets like this - at least I had some friends online to chat to to keep me occupied while I was not sleeping!

James!

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment